“ My focus is your successful transformation. I work best in rapid change environments to help you refine and align your technology strategy, select software, rationalize app portfolio and optimize business processes. Maximum engagement. Minimum time. Meaningful impact. ”
Suanne McGrath-Kelly is an Executive Business Strategist at Plan in Motion, Inc. with over 20 years’ of success leading change in high growth firms. Bringing exceptional facilitation skills and a business-technology lens into the boardroom, she has architected innovative solutions for clients undergoing major transformation (start ups, reorg, merger, acquisition, divesture, digital).
• Motivator and builder of high performing teams: Hundreds of strategic advisory, business integration, finance and technology projects with cross-functional teams and aggressive timelines.
• Industry thought leader and published technologist: Digital Transformation, C-Suite Alignment, Customer Experience Mgmt., Business Process Improvement, ERP and HCM Technology Strategy.
• Proven track record of delivering results on high risk/high impact projects: Full lifecycle technology and business transformations for companies around the world, with emphasis on project success and benefits realization.
• Driver of business value and executive-level strategy: Building enterprise operating model and c-level strategy, translating objectives into executable initiatives, determining optimal future state and measurable KPIs.
• Enterprise Applications and Customer Experience: Technical and business team consensus building on ERP, HRIS, CRM and PPM selection, complex application portfolio rationalization and business process management.
• Mentor, avid networker, presenter, writer and contributor in various academic, professional and technology forums. Well known in the North American ERP community.
• Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA, CMA), Certified Management Consultant (CMC), Honours Bachelor of Commerce (HBCom).